Monday, February 15, 2010

Tare Zameen par


Recently i had gone to Cuttack for getting the PIN of my new ATM card.On my way back on a bus to Bhubaneswar,i was SmSing one of my friend and i heard something. Something mesmerizing!!! It gave me immense joy and my mind went back to my childhood days down the memory lane. It was the sound of the whistle which only a "Bus helper" can do with his whistle. Can u readers recognize that.
Yes that sound.I heard it from another bus which drove past us. My mind started to recall when i had heard it for the first time.That was when i was a very young child and was travelling with my father and mother to Talcher in a bus.I would ask every single thing to him which i didn't knew at that tender age.My father would describe them to me. This "whistle sound" was such a story which my father had described to me. "It is usually blown by the bus helper to inform the driver of bus about the traffic and any fellow passenger who is interested to go for a ride ", as told by my father at that young age.These memories are like pearls which don't come to your mind so easily unless you are awestruck by something really heart touching.
After around 16 years I heard that sound and for a moment i was just stunned by it.Now we are all grown up and don't find time to talk with our parents because we are busy .Busy for every single excuse that our mind can think of... Oh god please make me that innocent child and let me cherish those days of innocence again. Days when you could pull your fathers mustache,days when you would sleep listening to stories told by your grand mother and days when you would throw your bags after coming from school and run to play cricket with your siblings. As i have grown old,my desires have changed. But this time it is a sincere request to you Lord. Can you just reverse the time cycle lord,so that i can enjoy those small things and be truly happy again.
I miss my childhood and my early school days........

2 comments:

  1. hey yaar..this post made me recall my childhood days even..kya thhe woh din...seema lik a dream went by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haan yaar ekdum sahi hai.......kitni jaldi bit gaya saab

    ReplyDelete