Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Doctrine of relaxing Tension

I had a nice cake session with my close friends (you know how they apply cake all over your face.......and make you look like a alien....)
(Well i had never expected that i will be celebrating my Birthday with such fervor and that too for two days(one according to date and other according to Oriya Tithi).
Dont think that this comes for free.It has its usual birthday bumps(If u get that from Preetam ,Debashish , Kumarendu ,Siddhartha,Shudhanshu then u know what i have been through....).
The next day was time to party.One could feel the aroma of CHICKEN being prepared by master chef Debashish.
Since i am a veggy so Amit and me decided to go for mushrooms and paneer.
I got a T-Shirt(THEY CALL ME THE SEEKER),a Partywear Shirt(I GOT LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS FOR THIS FROM MY FRIENDS) , a Deo(REFRESHING AND SMOOTH) and The bEsT Book(IT HELPS ME A LOT IN MUNCHING NEW WORDS) as gift from my friends.
This didnt end here.I gave exclusive party to some of my close friends in a clandestine place.But someone awaited very eagerly by my freinds didnt showup because of his shy and anonymous nature.
This day also helped to ease out tension between old friends and begin a new chapter.
Well i still have some party left(ICEcream yaar...how can i forget that).
STATUTARY WARNING:-THIS DAY CAN DIG A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET.

3 comments: